Gary and Lane Darnall, of Darnall Feedlots, talk about how the right genetics and management both count in the feedyard. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association. Visit www.CABpartners.comtarget="_blank">www.CABpartners.com or www.angus.orgtarget="_blank">www.angus.org for more information.
Angus VNR: Genetics and management determine efficiency
Trending in: Ranching
- Veterinary Feed Directive will impact whole livestock industry, but many aren't aware of the regulation
- Road to the county fair: Fort Lupton native competes with, breeds rabbits
- Big Wyoming Horse Expo offers opportunity for learning, growth for horse owners
- Lee Pitts: If it feeds the animals, it can feed Lee
- Feeding bacteria to livestock could cut antibiotic use