Gary and Lane Darnall, of Darnall Feedlots, talk about how the right genetics and management both count in the feedyard. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association. Visit www.CABpartners.comtarget="_blank">www.CABpartners.com or www.angus.orgtarget="_blank">www.angus.org for more information.
Angus VNR: Genetics and management determine efficiency
Trending in: Ranching
- LaSalle's Smith talks rush of bull riding, joy of competing at Greeley Stampede
- PHOTO STORY: Beef industry gathers at Colorado Cattlemen's Association annual conference
- Warming up: Before the Weld County Fair, 4-H kids prepare with smaller fairs
- Greeley Stampede offers "Behind the Chutes" tours
- Zoltenko Farms in Kansas breeds hogs, long-term family business