Gary and Lane Darnall, of Darnall Feedlots, talk about how the right genetics and management both count in the feedyard. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association. Visit www.CABpartners.comtarget="_blank">www.CABpartners.com or www.angus.orgtarget="_blank">www.angus.org for more information.
Angus VNR: Genetics and management determine efficiency
Trending in: Ranching
- Around the barrel: Slack at Cheyenne Frontier Days gives intimate look at barrel racing
- Baxter Black: Cowboys learn to switch between timed, rough stock events
- Dangerous jobs, cheap meat part one: Fines for meatpackers' safety problems are 'embarrassingly low'
- Veterinary Feed Directive will impact whole livestock industry, but many aren't aware of the regulation
- New rules posing challenges for haulers of livestock