JCPenney will launch a fundraising effort for the National 4-H Council in August. JCP Cares will encourage customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to one of two featured charity partners, one being the Natioanl 4-H Council. Also, starting August 1, every JCPenney salon will offer free haircuts to students in grades K-6, with the promise of donating $1 for every haircut — up to $50,000 — split between the National 4-H Council and the Boys & Grils Club of America. For more information, go to www.JCP.com.
JCPenney to raise funds for 4-H
Trending in: Youth
- LaSalle's Smith talks rush of bull riding, joy of competing at Greeley Stampede
- PHOTO STORY: Beef industry gathers at Colorado Cattlemen's Association annual conference
- Warming up: Before the Weld County Fair, 4-H kids prepare with smaller fairs
- Greeley Stampede offers "Behind the Chutes" tours
- Zoltenko Farms in Kansas breeds hogs, long-term family business