JCPenney will launch a fundraising effort for the National 4-H Council in August. JCP Cares will encourage customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to one of two featured charity partners, one being the Natioanl 4-H Council. Also, starting August 1, every JCPenney salon will offer free haircuts to students in grades K-6, with the promise of donating $1 for every haircut — up to $50,000 — split between the National 4-H Council and the Boys & Grils Club of America. For more information, go to www.JCP.com.
JCPenney to raise funds for 4-H
Trending in: Youth
- Concordia, Kan., sees large crowd for world-record setting, steam engine event
- Vilsack addresses wheat, Farm Bill in hearing on the Current State of the Farm Economy
- Baxter Black: Going inside the mind of a cow
- Leprino Foods Company Foundation donates $15,000 worth of grants to promote health in Colorado Schools
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln study finds insecticide hurts queen bees' egg-laying abilities