JCPenney will launch a fundraising effort for the National 4-H Council in August. JCP Cares will encourage customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to one of two featured charity partners, one being the Natioanl 4-H Council. Also, starting August 1, every JCPenney salon will offer free haircuts to students in grades K-6, with the promise of donating $1 for every haircut — up to $50,000 — split between the National 4-H Council and the Boys & Grils Club of America. For more information, go to www.JCP.com.
JCPenney to raise funds for 4-H
Trending in: Youth
- Ochsner family, other ranchers hit by Prairie Center fire in Wyoming
- Helping Hands: Neighbors harvest wheat after Gebes is burned fighting fire
- Weld County Fair time brings family, friends together
- Baxter Black: Feast or famine when waiting for the rain
- Historic steam locomotive draws crowd as it rolls through Greeley