JCPenney will launch a fundraising effort for the National 4-H Council in August. JCP Cares will encourage customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to one of two featured charity partners, one being the Natioanl 4-H Council. Also, starting August 1, every JCPenney salon will offer free haircuts to students in grades K-6, with the promise of donating $1 for every haircut — up to $50,000 — split between the National 4-H Council and the Boys & Grils Club of America. For more information, go to www.JCP.com.
JCPenney to raise funds for 4-H
Trending in: Youth
- Not Your Grandpa's Farm: Hemp industry faces growing pains in Colorado
- New rules posing challenges for haulers of livestock
- The sugar beet industry helped launch Greeley's ag industry, which is different today, but still strong
- Ricketts, Roberts among those on Trump's ag committee
- 5 ways to reduce stress in your calf receiving protocol