JCPenney will launch a fundraising effort for the National 4-H Council in August. JCP Cares will encourage customers to round their purchase up to the nearest dollar. The difference will be donated to one of two featured charity partners, one being the Natioanl 4-H Council. Also, starting August 1, every JCPenney salon will offer free haircuts to students in grades K-6, with the promise of donating $1 for every haircut — up to $50,000 — split between the National 4-H Council and the Boys & Grils Club of America. For more information, go to www.JCP.com.
JCPenney to raise funds for 4-H
Trending in: Youth
- Veterinary Feed Directive will impact whole livestock industry, but many aren't aware of the regulation
- Veterinary Feed Directive: Upcoming livestock antibiotic regulations likely to hit smaller producers harder
- UNC seeks gardening volunteers over summer
- Panel addresses labor challenges facing agriculture, including worker shortages and immigration reform
- Senate hearing on state of livestock industry: May 26