Bill aimed at addressing major ag issue not supported by water experts — or farmers
Trending in: Ag News
- Husker Harvest Days teaches attendees about irrigation innovation
- Is sainfoin really resistant to Roundup?
- Kansas alpaca breeders can’t imagine life without their ‘charming and captivating’ animals
- Ag Notebook: Colo. Farm Bureau VP on the rise, COOL debate continues
- 5 Questions: Farm bill extension expires in 2 weeks; Another extension on the way?
- Colorado bill aimed at addressing ‘buy and dry’ problem signed into law — but in watered-down form
- Nuns On The Ranch: Something’s very different about this Colorado Foothills cattle operation
- Northeast Colorado farmers’ groundwater bill struggling for support
- Rocky Mountain Ag Notebook: Disaster declarations in Colo.; C-BT quota at 60; New Western Sugar CEO
- Ag experts come together to advise young, beginning producers on major hurdles — credit and capital