Apple Snack Squares | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
September 4, 2017
2 c. sugar
3/4 c. canola oil
2 1/2 c. self-rising flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 c. diced tart apples
1 c. chopped walnuts
3/4 c. butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs and oil; mix well.
Stir in flour and cinnamon, batter will be thick.
Stir in apples and nuts.
Spread into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with chips.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool before cutting or eating.
Recommended Stories For You
- 7 JBS plants shut down in Brazil
- Wyoming attorney Karen Budd-Falen may be next BLM leader
- Waterways Council: Ohio River closures shows need for infrastructure
- On the Trail: Reenactor Henry Crawford focused on people, not objects, when celebrating history
- Chancey Williams will perform at the 9th round opening ceremony at the WNFR