Baked Bananas | Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
September 4, 2017
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. orange juice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. rum
1 tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in baking dish.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, spices and rum.
Heat and pour over bananas.
Dot with butter and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Baste with juice.
Sprinkle a little more rum on top and serve.
Recommended Stories For You
- 7 JBS plants shut down in Brazil
- Wyoming attorney Karen Budd-Falen may be next BLM leader
- Waterways Council: Ohio River closures shows need for infrastructure
- On the Trail: Reenactor Henry Crawford focused on people, not objects, when celebrating history
- Chancey Williams will perform at the 9th round opening ceremony at the WNFR