June 27, 2017
Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 stewed tomato
- 10.5 oz. beef broth
- 1 jar picante
- 1 whole kernal corn
- 3 carrots cut in 1/2 in. slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. water
Combine beef stew meat and next nine ingredients (through salt) in slow cooker.
Cook, covered, on high for three to four hours or until meat is tender and fully cooked.
In a bowl, combine water and flour.
Stir into meat mixture.
Cover and cook on high for one hour or until thickened
Recommended Stories For You
- Largest horse rescue operation in US
- All American Beef Battalion volunteers cook steaks for soldiers and their families
- Drought beginning to take hold on area rangelands; June was 2nd driest June on record in Neb.
- Facebook enforces ban on selling animals, sending ripples through the ag community
- Kangaroos in Wyoming?!