June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in margarine over medium heat, stirring until tender.
Add broccoli, milk and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and soup is well heated.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Recommended Stories For You
- Largest horse rescue operation in US
- All American Beef Battalion volunteers cook steaks for soldiers and their families
- Drought beginning to take hold on area rangelands; June was 2nd driest June on record in Neb.
- Facebook enforces ban on selling animals, sending ripples through the ag community
- Kangaroos in Wyoming?!