Caramel Bread Pudding
August 14, 2017
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. seedless raisins
1 c. milk
2/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 c. boiling water
1 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together sugar, flour and baking powder.
Add raisins and milk.
Pour into greased two-quart casserole dish.
Mix brown sugar, boiling water and butter.
Pour over mixture in casserole.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Submitted by: Kay Bedlan – Lewellen, Neb.
Recommended Stories For You
- 7 JBS plants shut down in Brazil
- Wyoming attorney Karen Budd-Falen may be next BLM leader
- Waterways Council: Ohio River closures shows need for infrastructure
- On the Trail: Reenactor Henry Crawford focused on people, not objects, when celebrating history
- Chancey Williams will perform at the 9th round opening ceremony at the WNFR