Maple Baked Apple | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
September 4, 2017
2 tsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. chopped walnuts
1 tsp. raisins or dried cranberries
1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 medium tart apple
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Core apple and peel the top third.
Place in a small microwave safe dish.
Fill apple with walnut mixture.
Microwave uncovered on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until apple is tender.
Recommended Stories For You
- 7 JBS plants shut down in Brazil
- Wyoming attorney Karen Budd-Falen may be next BLM leader
- Waterways Council: Ohio River closures shows need for infrastructure
- On the Trail: Reenactor Henry Crawford focused on people, not objects, when celebrating history
- Chancey Williams will perform at the 9th round opening ceremony at the WNFR