30th Annual Diamond D Angus Bull and Female Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 14, 2019
Location: At the ranch near Valier, Mont.
Auctioneer: Roger Jacobs
• 81 Coming Two Year Old Bulls Average $3608
• 36 Bred Heifers Average $2208
• 47 Bred Cows Average $1794
• Lot 23V at $6750, DDA ALLIANCE 23V, DOB 5/4/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA SANDY 4156, sold to Eagle Ridge Ranch Company, Casper, WY
• Lot 101V AT $6250, DDA BAR LAD 101V, DOB 5/13/18, FAIRVIEW BAR LAD 4218 x DDA HOLLY 582, sold to Jim Frank, Livingston, MT
• Lot 105V AT $6000, DDA ALLIANCE 105V, DOB 5/13/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA ZELDA 533, sold toGarth Wentworth, Inavale, NE
• Lot 29V AT $5750, DDA FREEMAN 29V, DOB 5/5/18, DDA EMBLAZON 27C x DDA GINNY 302, sold to Ole Farms, Athabasca, AB
• Lot 30V at $5500, DDA ALLIANCE 30V, DOB 5/5/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA ZELDA 3142, sold to Frank Stahl, Dromheller, AB
Top Bred Female:
Lot EO53 AT $3500, DDA MELISA E053, DOB 5/7/10, DDA EMBLAZON 27C x DDA MELISA 545, sold to Hould Angus, Havre, MT
The sun was out and it was a beautiful day for the 30th Annual Diamond D Angus Bull and Female Sale, Nov. 14, 2019, held at the ranch outside of Valier, Mont. Mark and his family have spent generations building a program centered around functional and trouble free cattle and have built a loyal following of customers by providing a reliable product backed with a guarantee. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
STERLING, Colo. — Premier Farm Credit is now accepting applications for their GRO Program, which awards grants to 4‐H and FFA members for their ag‐related projects. Applications are available at premieraca.com and in all Premier…