30th Annual Diamond D Angus Bull and Female Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 14, 2019
Location: At the ranch near Valier, Mont.
Auctioneer: Roger Jacobs
• 81 Coming Two Year Old Bulls Average $3608
• 36 Bred Heifers Average $2208
• 47 Bred Cows Average $1794
• Lot 23V at $6750, DDA ALLIANCE 23V, DOB 5/4/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA SANDY 4156, sold to Eagle Ridge Ranch Company, Casper, WY
• Lot 101V AT $6250, DDA BAR LAD 101V, DOB 5/13/18, FAIRVIEW BAR LAD 4218 x DDA HOLLY 582, sold to Jim Frank, Livingston, MT
• Lot 105V AT $6000, DDA ALLIANCE 105V, DOB 5/13/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA ZELDA 533, sold toGarth Wentworth, Inavale, NE
• Lot 29V AT $5750, DDA FREEMAN 29V, DOB 5/5/18, DDA EMBLAZON 27C x DDA GINNY 302, sold to Ole Farms, Athabasca, AB
• Lot 30V at $5500, DDA ALLIANCE 30V, DOB 5/5/18, HAR PINEBANK 443 202 x DDA ZELDA 3142, sold to Frank Stahl, Dromheller, AB
Top Bred Female:
Lot EO53 AT $3500, DDA MELISA E053, DOB 5/7/10, DDA EMBLAZON 27C x DDA MELISA 545, sold to Hould Angus, Havre, MT
The sun was out and it was a beautiful day for the 30th Annual Diamond D Angus Bull and Female Sale, Nov. 14, 2019, held at the ranch outside of Valier, Mont. Mark and his family have spent generations building a program centered around functional and trouble free cattle and have built a loyal following of customers by providing a reliable product backed with a guarantee. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The House passed S.4054, the Grain Standards Reauthorization Act of 2020, by voice vote.