5 L Red Angus Annual ‘Profit $eeker’ Fall Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 7, 2019
Location: At the Ranch near Sheridan, Mont.
Auctioneer: Jim Birdwell
88 Red Angus Bulls Average $4472
6 SimAngus Bulls Average $4166
19 Profit Plus Bulls Average $3434
18 Charolais Bulls Average $3667
12 Opti Bulls Average $2458
100 Commercial Bred Heifers Average $1855
Top Red Angus Bulls:
• Lot 1 at $20,000, 5L PEERLESS 3004-442F, 4/1/18, 5L ULTIMATUM 1893-03C x 5L MISS KIETH 9270-3004, sold to Loosli Red Angus, Ashton, ID
• Lot 4 at $9,500, 5L LEATHERMAN 2791-552F, 4/18/18, BECKTON LIKABLE C643 L3 x 5L RUBY 4357-2791, sold to Jim Whitfield, Gallup, NM
• Lot 16 at $8,000, 5L BODY BUILDER 6552-471F, 4/6/18, 5L BODY BUILDER 4434-68D x 5L SERENA 2464-6552, sold to Tash Livestock, Polaris, MT
• Lot 78 at $7,500, 5L FOUNDATION 1485-230F, 3/3/18, 5L VINDICATOR 64D x 5L LAKOTA 1713-1485, sold to Blew Partnership, Pretty Prairie, KS
Top Black/Red Carrier Bull:
• Lot 110, $9,000, 5L BLOCKADE 5100-562F, 4/18/18, 5L BLOCKADE 2218-30B x 5L LAKOTA 687-5100, sold to Lane Harwood, Sterling City, TX
Top Charolais Bull:
• Lot 146 at $6,000, 5L MONUMENTAL 6085-F630, 3/17/18, WC MONUMENTAL 5524 P x 5L MISS FERN 31070-6085, sold to Cody Sandberg, OR
Top Sim-Angus Bull:
• Lot 98 at $6000, 5L ABUNDANCE 931-F110, 4/18/18, CDI ABUNDANCE 391C x 5L CARDINAL 6139-931, sold to Greg Hall, Filer, ID
Top Commercial Bred Heifers:
• $2100 x 50 head
• $1650 x 10 head
• $1600 x 40 head
Larry Mehlhoff and family presented an excellent set of bulls to the buyers in the seats on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019, for the Annual ‘Profit $eeker‘ Fall Sale, held at the ranch near Sheridan, Mont. An awesome meal was served prior to the sale, and buyers were given plenty of time to evaluate the cattle before making a purchase. A very enjoyable day for all who attended and a successful day for 5L Red Angus. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Come join the fun! Larimer County 4-H is home to one of the largest 4-H programs in Colorado.