5L Red Angus Annual ‘Profit $eeker’ Spring Sale
• TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
• Date of Sale: April 20. 2020
• Location: At the Ranch-Sheridan, Mont.
• Auctioneer: Jim Birdwell
• 165 Red Angus Bulls: $4338
• 6 Red SimmAngus Bulls: $3083
• 32 Profit Plus Bulls: $3789
• 6 Opti Bulls: $2667
• 155 Commercial Yearling Heifers: $1199
• Lot 165 at $20,000, 5L Bourne Free 850-164G, DOB 2/16/19, 5L BOURNE FREE 1345-83E x 5L OSCE 2943-850, Sold to Mushrush Red Angus, Elmdale, Kansas
• Lot 3 at $11,500, 5L BOURNE 945-60G, DOB 2/9/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L ADINA 3267-945, Sold to Blew Partnership, Castleton, Kansas
• Lot 6 at $10,000, 5L BOURNE 4753-54G, DOB 2/8/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L SILKWOOD 1227-4753, Sold to Memory Ranches, Wells, Nevada
• Lot 1 at $9000, 5L RARITY 4787-531G, DOB 2/9/19, 5L ULTIMATUM 1893-03C x 5L BUBBLY 282-4787, Sold to Wedel Red Angus, Leoti, Kansas
• Lot 55 at $9000, 5L WRANGLER 5007-03G, DOB 1/21/19, 5L WRANGLER 1974-166E x 5L BARBARA 4844-5007, Sold to Laramie Cattle Co., Recluse, Wyoming
Top Profit Plus Bull
Lot 213 $8000, 5L BOURNE 9556-08G, DOB 1/25/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L LANA 2998-9556, Sold to Gregg Hall, Filer, Idaho
Larry Mehlhoff along with his family and crew held the Annual 5L Red Angus ‘Profit $eeker’ Spring Bull Sale April 10, 2020, at the Ranch near Sheridan, Mont. A large selection of “wide body” bulls was offered to buyers along with a fancy set of commercial heifers. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
LYONS, Neb. — The Center for Rural Affairs is urging the U.S. Department of Agriculture to begin implementing a much-needed grant program authorized under a stimulus package approved by Congress in December. That legislation set…