5L Red Angus Annual ‘Profit $eeker’ Spring Sale
• TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
• Date of Sale: April 20. 2020
• Location: At the Ranch-Sheridan, Mont.
• Auctioneer: Jim Birdwell
• 165 Red Angus Bulls: $4338
• 6 Red SimmAngus Bulls: $3083
• 32 Profit Plus Bulls: $3789
• 6 Opti Bulls: $2667
• 155 Commercial Yearling Heifers: $1199
• Lot 165 at $20,000, 5L Bourne Free 850-164G, DOB 2/16/19, 5L BOURNE FREE 1345-83E x 5L OSCE 2943-850, Sold to Mushrush Red Angus, Elmdale, Kansas
• Lot 3 at $11,500, 5L BOURNE 945-60G, DOB 2/9/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L ADINA 3267-945, Sold to Blew Partnership, Castleton, Kansas
• Lot 6 at $10,000, 5L BOURNE 4753-54G, DOB 2/8/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L SILKWOOD 1227-4753, Sold to Memory Ranches, Wells, Nevada
• Lot 1 at $9000, 5L RARITY 4787-531G, DOB 2/9/19, 5L ULTIMATUM 1893-03C x 5L BUBBLY 282-4787, Sold to Wedel Red Angus, Leoti, Kansas
• Lot 55 at $9000, 5L WRANGLER 5007-03G, DOB 1/21/19, 5L WRANGLER 1974-166E x 5L BARBARA 4844-5007, Sold to Laramie Cattle Co., Recluse, Wyoming
Top Profit Plus Bull
Lot 213 $8000, 5L BOURNE 9556-08G, DOB 1/25/19, 5L BOURNE 117-48A x 5L LANA 2998-9556, Sold to Gregg Hall, Filer, Idaho
Larry Mehlhoff along with his family and crew held the Annual 5L Red Angus ‘Profit $eeker’ Spring Bull Sale April 10, 2020, at the Ranch near Sheridan, Mont. A large selection of “wide body” bulls was offered to buyers along with a fancy set of commercial heifers. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
According to a letter to members from the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association president Jerry Bohn, there were no triggers tripped in the negotiated trade volume silo during the second quarter, meaning there will be no…