Annual Green Mountain Angus Ranch Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 15, 2019
Location: At the Ranch 5 Miles West of Ryegate, Mont.
Auctioneer: Roger Jacobs
• 207 Bull Calves Average $6190
• 14 Coming Two Year Old Bulls Average $3071
• 206 Commercial Bred Heifers Average $1600
• Lot 2 at $50,000, GMAR PRESIDENT 9311, DOB 2/3/19, SAV PRESIDENT 6847 x CAV LADY IDENTITY 202-4202, sold to Herbster Angus Farms, Falls City, NE & Linz Heritage Angus, Crown Point, IN
• Lot 13 at $23,000, GMAR FATE G212, DOB 2/1/19, BS FATE D72 x GMAR ALLIANCE X218, sold to Mangen Angus Ranch, Broadus, MT
• Lot 1 at $20,000, GMAR DUALLY 9317, DOB 1/31/19, DL DUALLY x LINZ MAY ACTIVE 2397-6003, sold to Wall Street Cattle Company, Lebanon, MO
• Lot 7 at $17,000, GMAR RENO G032, DOB 1/10/19, SPRING COVE RENO 4021 x GMAR BLACK GRANITE E724, sold to Fortune Triangle S Ranch, Interior, SD
• Lot 9 at $17,000, GMAR SOUTHERN CHARM 9307, DOB 1/9/19, BUBS SOUTHERN CHARM AA31 x CAV LADY IDENTITY 202-4202
TOP COMMERCIAL HEIFERS:
• $1800 X 50 HEAD
• $1750 X 10 HEAD
Beautiful weather was on order for the Annual Green Mountain Angus Ranch Sale, held Nov. 15, 2019, at the ranch outside of Ryegate, Mont. Tim Todd along with his family and crew presented an excellent set of cattle to the packed sale barn and served a great lunch and refreshments after the sale. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
I have been rather preoccupied lately and haven’t been writing my editor’s note. So, for those who have called and emailed to make sure I’m still on this Earth, I’m still here.