Axtell Cattle Company
• TFP Rep: Drew Feller
• Date of Sale: March 30, 2020
• Location: Sterling, Colo.
• Auctioneer: Jim Santomaso
• 60 Registered Red Angus Yearling Bulls Averaged: $4,072
• 25 Registered Red Angus Yearling Heifers Averaged: $2,420
• 17 Commercial Red Angus Replacements Averaged: $1,400
• Lot 17 at $6,750 was Axtell Redwing 9330. He was sired by Axtell Redwing 7765, MGS: Axtell Pistolero 024. He sold to Sheaman Red Angus of Fort Collins, CO.
• Lot 26 at $6,500 was Axtell Julian 56A. He was sired by Calvo Julian 56A; MGS: Beckton Scamp A696 H4. He sold to 56 Cattle Company of Hazard, NE.
• Lot 47 at $6,500 was Axtell Dominor 9729. He was sired by Axtell Dominor 4124; MGS: OCC Red Grazer 610Z. He sold to Curt Knight of Gann Valley, SD.
• Lot 16 at $6,250 was Axtell Dominor 9456. He was sired by Axtell Dominor 4124; MGS: Choat Legend Y200. He sold to Steve Kalous of Brush, CO. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
PAUSE: Ballot initiative to criminalize husbandry practices would cost consumers, limit food availability
A ballot initiative proposed, currently known as Protect Animals from Unnecessary Suffering and Exploitation (PAUSE), is awaiting an appearance before the title board after being filed with the Colorado Secretary of State. Proponents Alexander Sage…