Bieber Red Angus “Bieber Fever” Fall Production Sale
TFP Rep: Scott Dirk, Dennis Ginkens
Date of Sale: Nov. 14, 2019
Location: Sale held at the ranch, Leola, S.D.
Auctioneer: Seth Weishaar
• 40 Coming 2 Year old Red Angus Bulls avg. $4,462
• 111 Red Angus Bred Heifers avg. $2.371
• 100 Red Angus Bred Cows avg. $2.371
• Commercial Bred Red Angus Heifers avg. $1,716
It was another very nice sale for the Bieber family as they held their annual “Bieber Fever” Fall Production Sale. This sale featured a great selection of coming 2-year-old bulls, registered bred cows and heifers and commercial heifers. The commercial bred heifers were sired by and or bred to Bieber Red Angus bulls and from longtime repeat Bieber Red Angus bull buyers.
• Lot 262, Bieber Right On F630, a 4/18 son of Loosli Right On 423 with epds of CED 14 BW -2.8 WW 59 YW 96 Milk 26 selling to Hall-Pokorny Red Angus, NE for $7,500.
• Lot 280, Bieber Federation F677, a 5/18 son of Bieber Federation B544 with epds of CED 6 BW 1.5 WW 68 YW 101 Milk 15 selling to Huber EY Cattle, ND for $7,500.
• Lot 273, Bieber Hard Drive F640, a 4/18 son of Bieber Hard Drive Y120 with epds of CED 11 BW -0.2 WW 77 YW 124 Milk 11 to Ammann Red Angus, SD at $7,250.
• Lot Lot 264, Bieber Federation F656, a 5/18 son of Bieber Federation B544 with epds of CED 8 BW 0.7 WW 63 YW 92 Milk 15 sold to Dan Beyerlein, KS for $7,000.
• Lot 290, Bieber Stockman F496, a 5/18 son of PIE Stockman 4051 with epds of CED 15 BW -2.4 WW 75 YW 119 Milk 20 sold to Wade & Suzie Tucker, SD for $7,000.
Top Bred Cows:
• Lot 214, Bieber Ladybird 212D, a 2/16 daughter of Bieber Hard Drive Y120 sold bred to Bieber DC Warhead F120 with a bull calf due 2/2020 sold to Xact Genetics Ranch, TX for $5,250.
• Lot 126, Bieber Enchantress 225A, a 3/13 daughter of Bieber Rollin Deep Y118 daughter sold bred to Bieber CL Stockman E119 with a bull calf due 2/2020 went to Adam & Melanie Goodnight, MT for $3,750.
Top Bred Heifers:
• Lot 2, Bieber Lass 288F, a 2/18 daughter of 9 Mile Franchise 6305 bred to Bieber Hard Drive due 2/2020 sold to Tom Deets, NE for $5,500.
• Lot 1, Bieber CL Rose 124F, a 1/18 daughter of Bieber Spartacus A193 bred to Bieber CL Stockman due 2/2020 with heifer calf sold to Ross Southern, UT for $4,500.
• Lot 62, Bieber Rose 569F, a 3/18 daughter of Bieber Gladiator C386 bred to Bieber CL Stockman E119 due 1/2020 with a bull calf sold to Xact Genetics Ranch, TX for $4,500. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
STERLING, Colo. — Premier Farm Credit is now accepting applications for their GRO Program, which awards grants to 4‐H and FFA members for their ag‐related projects. Applications are available at premieraca.com and in all Premier…