Connealy Angus Ranch
TFP Rep: Drew Feller
Date of Sale: Nov. 25, 2019
Location: Whitman, Neb.
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins; Greg Goggins
Sales Manager: None
• 68 Older Bulls average $9,919
• 207 Yearling Bulls average $7,623
• Lot 50 at $45,000 was Connealy Capitalist 557P, DOB: 7/27/2018, Sired by LD Capitalist 316; MGS: Plattemere Weigh Up K360. He sold to Vermilion Ranch Billings, MT.
• Lot 246 at $40,000 was Connealy Concord 5473, DOB: 1/28/2018, Sired by Connealy Concord; MGS: Connealy Confidence Plus. He sold to Beef 360 Brookfield, MO and Mead Farms Barnett, MO.
• Lot 37 at $40,000 was Connealy National 654K, DOB: 7/22/2018, Sired by Connealy National 390C; MGS: S A V Resource 1441. He sold to CRV USA Madison, WI.
• Lot 24 at $30,000 was Connealy Payraise 673N, DOB: 7/18/2018, Sired by Connealy Payraise; MGS: Vision Unanimous 1418. He sold to Grimmius Cattle Company Hanford, CA.
• Lot 228 at $30,000 was Connealy Niagara 3371, DOB: 1/20/2018, Sired by SS Niagara Z29; MGS: Connealy Heat 0243. He sold to McNeil Angus Cushing, OK.
• Lot 44 at $26,500 was Connealy Capitalist 533T, DOB: 8/2/2018, Sired by LD Capitalist 316; MGS: Connealy Uptown 098E. He sold to Tommy and Melanie Dinwiddie Capitan, NM.
• Lot 17 at $20,000 was Connealy Payraise 624H, DOB: 7/15/2018, Sired by Connealy Payraise; MGS: Rito 9Q20 or Rita 5F56 GHM. He sold to Alta Genetics Balzac, AB. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., has reintroduced the Defense of Environment and Property Act and all of us in the agriculture industry need to get behind this legislation. We also need to urge our representatives in…