Cowboy Night planned July 22 at Stuhr Museum
July 18, 2011
A Cowboy Night is planned for July 22, 2011, at the Stuhr Museum in Grand Island, Neb. The event’s hours are 6 – 9 p.m. at the Rural Farmstead.
The family event is based on the lifestyle of real cowboys on the trail and is one of the museum’s most popular and talked about events. The evening will feature:
– Wood Branding
– S’mores over an open campfire
– Horse grooming, with live horses
– Cattle roping (with fake cattle)
Recommended Stories For You
– Games in the front yard of the Clearly Farmhouse
– Watermelon Seed Spitting
– Hayrack rides – $1 per person
– Trick roping
– Great Food available for purchase
– A live performance by the “Classic Country Cloggers” at 6 and 8:30 p.m. at the barn lean
Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for children and free for Stuhr Museum members. For more information, call (308) 385-5316 or go to their website at: http://www.stuhrmuseum.org.