Emergency assistance applications being accepted | TheFencePost.com

Emergency assistance applications being accepted

Colorado offices of the USDA’s Farm Service Agency are accepting applications for benefits under the provisions of the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program and the Livestock Forage Disaster Program.

Both are a part of the 2008 Farm Bill. For both programs, producers must have suffered losses that occurred on or after Jan. 1, 2008, and before Oct. 1, 2011.

For an LFP or ELAP applicant to qualify for program benefits, the applicant must have purchased insurance coverage through FSA’s Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program or the Pasture, Rangeland and Forage Insurance program offered through the Risk Management Agency.

For more information or to apply for ELAP or LFP and other USDA Farm Service Agency disaster assistance programs, please visit the Greeley FSA county office, 4302 9th St. Road, or go to http://www.fsa.usda.gov.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User