Herring Angus Ranch 18th Annual High Country Bull & Horse Sale
• TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
• Date: April 25, 2020
• Location: Herring Sale Barn, Encampment, Wyo.
• Auctioneer: Seth Weishaar
• 28 Yearling Angus Bulls: $4411
• 22 Composite Bulls: $4511
• 7 Ranch Horses: $9107
• Lot 32 at $7500, DOB 4/3/19, HERRING LEGEND 817 x HOBART 765, Sold to Don Peterson, Buffalo, Wyo.
• Lot 35 at $7500, DOB 3/29/19, NEW GAME x MORGANS DIRECTION 233, Sold to Castle Peak Ranch, Walden, Colorado
• Lot 70 at $8500, DOB 3/31/19, BROKER x ANGUS 045, Sold to J Reverse J Cattle Co. & Phil Spencer, Morgan, Utah
• Lot 74 at $8000, DOB 3/27/19, BROKER x ANGUS 037, Sold to CHK Cattle, Saratoga, Wyo.
• High Selling Gelding was Lot 101 at $11,000, “Max” a 2010 AQHA BAY GELDING, REG# 5311293, He sold to Berger Ranches, Saratoga, Wyo.
The wind was blowing and the sun was shining for the 18th Annual Herring Angus Ranch “High Country Bull & Horse Sale.” A stout set of yearling Angus & Composite bulls along with a select offering of Ranch Geldings was offered to the buyers in the seats. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
A new book describing the events leading up to the Beef Checkoff’s implementation and outlining a vast number of happenings since then has caused quite a stir.