Joseph Angus 22nd Annual Bull Sale
TFP Rep: Scott Dirk and Curt Westland
Date of Sale: Jan. 20, 2020
Location: Sale held at the ranch, near Winner, S.D.
Auctioneer: Matt Lowery
113 Fall born Angus bulls avg. $5517
22 Two Year Old Angus bulls avg. $2857
• Top selling bull on the day was lot 100, JAR Payweight F944, an 8/18 son of Basin Payweight 1682 with epds of CED 6 BW 1.2 WW 67 YW 113 Milk 24 selling to Matt Lowery, Burwell, NE and Corky & Janet Worth, Springview, NE for $26,000.
• Lot 61, JAR Conquest F829, a 7/18 son of Connealy Conquest with epds of CED 12 BW 0.4 WW 60 YW 105 Milk 30 sold to Corky & Janet Worth, Springview, NE for $13,000.
• Lot 3, JAR Conquest F859, an 8/18 son of Connealy Conquest with epds of CED 10 BW 76 WW 60 YW 104 Milk 20 sold to Steppler Ranch, Brockton, MT for $11,500.
Three bulls sold at $10,000 each:
• Lot 4, JAR Payweight F845, an 8/18 son of Basin Payweight 1682 to Corky & Janet Worth, Springview, NE
• Lot 5, JAR Resource F915, an 8/18 son of SAV Resource 1441 to Jim Lee Ranch, Valentine, NE.
• Lot 75, JAR Conquest F805, a 7/18 son of Connealy Conquest to Fauske Home Ranch Inc., Wall, SD
A very impressive set of longer aged bulls were offered by Roger and Jayne Joseph for their 22nd Annual bull sale. The bulls were sired by some of the top performance and calving ease sires available in the Angus breed. There was a great crowd of buyers and bidders in the seats to give Joseph Angus a great sale. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Part 4 of a six-part series about basic water law in the United States, predominately in the western part of the country, and how it affects this finite resource. Water law can be traced back…