Ken Haas Angus 39th Annual “Right Combination” Bull Sale
TFP Rep: Scott Dirk and Curt Westland
Date of Sale: Jan. 21, 2020
Location: Sale held at the ranch, LaGrange, Wyo.
Auctioneer: Lex Madden
115 Yearling Angus bulls avg. $5,240
Some sale highlights include:
• Lot 85, a 2/19 son of EXAR Monumental 6056B that has epds of BW 1.4 WW 73 YW 127 Milk 30 $B 184 selling to longtime repeat buyers Hester Farms, Keeline, WY at $13,000.
• Lot 2, a 2/19 son of Bubs Southern Charm AA31 with epds of BW 3.8 WW 87 YW 150 Milk 28 $B 171 sold to Dalton Baloun, Seneca, SD for $11,000.
• Lot 4, 2/19 son of Bubs Southern Charm AA31 with epds of BW 1.9 WW 58 YW 104 Milk 26 $B 170 to Jack Larson, Gill, CO for $11,000.
• Lot 7, a 3/19 son of 2/19 son of Bubs Southern Charm AA31 with epds of BW 0.3 WW 51 YW 100 Milk 38 $B177 to Hester Farms, Keeline, WY for $10,500.
• Lot 30, a 3/19 son of Diablo Deluxe 1104 with epds of BW 2.5 WW 79 YW 139 Milk 19 $B 161 to Boot Heal 7 Ranch, Lusk, WY for $10,500.
Ken and Heather Haas along with daughter Kendall, held the 39th Annual Ken Haas Angus bull sale at the ranch on the outskirts of LaGrange, Wyo., on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
The bulls in this sale represent the results of over 40 years of breeding cattle that excel in calving ease, performance, structural soundness and carcass qualities. It was a great set of bulls that sold to a very nice crowd of buyers in the seats. ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Western Growers, the organization of fresh produce growers in California, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico, announced Thursday, April 15, it is spearheading an initiative to increase automated harvesting in fresh produce industry, with a goal…