Marcy Cattle Company
TFP Rep: Drew Feller
Date of Sale: Jan. 23, 2020
Location: Gordon, Neb.
Auctioneer: Joe Goggins, Billings, Mont.
• 139 Angus Bulls averaged $5,345
• 34 Coming 2 Year Old Angus Bulls average $5,684
• 105 Yearling Angus Bulls average $5,236
Top selling bulls:
• Lot 135 Marcys 19 Resource 114-9 sold for $10,000; DOB: 2/11/2019; Sired by S A V Resource 1441; MGS: Connealy Tanker 736A. He sold to Dyer Ranch LLC, NE
• Lot 74 Marcys Southern Charm 9108 sold for $9,500. DOB: 2/17/2019; Sired by BUBS Southern Charm AA31; MGS: Lisco No Question 802. He sold to Hardee Farms, Florida
• Lot 114 Marcys 19 Ace 176-9 sold for $9,250. DOB: 2/24/2019; Sired by 4M Ace 709; MGS: Sitz Upward 307R He sold to Bruce Forney, NE
• Lot 55 Marcys N Plus 979 sold for $9,000. DOB: 2/11/2019; Sired by Marcys Scale Breaker N Plus; MGS: Connealy Packer 547. He sold to Kirk Budd, NE
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
On the heels of Kansas State University’s livestock judging team earning the highly-coveted No. 1 national championship in late 2020, K-State’s new 2021 livestock judging team competed a the new Cattlemen’s Congress in Oklahoma City…