Math Farms Annual Production Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 25, 2019
Location: Glasgow Stockyards, Glasgow, MT
Auctioneer: Colonel Kyle Shobe
• 70 Coming Two Year Old Bulls Average $3,525
• 49 Commercial Bred Heifers Average $1,515
Bull Sale Highlights:
• Lot 18A at $7,500, MATH Country Road 9F; 3/23/18; SAV Country Road 5027 x CM Forever Lady 3601, Sold to Wade Keller, Worden, MT
• Lot 1 at $6,000, MATH Rampage 20F; 3/27/18; Quaker Hill Rampage x CM Forever Lady, Sold to Hellies Inc., Whitewater, MT
• Lot 8 at $5,000, MATH Net Worth 95F; 3/24/18; SAV Pedigree x SAV Polly 9946, Sold to South Fork Cattle LLP, Malta, MT
• Lot 18 at $5,000, MATH Country Road 105F; 3/17/18; SAV Country Road x RMF Blackcap Lady , Sold to BI-LO-JI Farms, Saco, MT
• Lot 50 at $5,000, MATH Upward 41F; 3/26/18; Shipwheel Upward 2517 x CM Forever Lady, sold to NC Cattle Company, Fairview, MT
Top Commercial Bred Heifers:
• $1,525 x 20 Head
• $1,500 x 21 Head
Bob and Rena Math, along with their family, offered a rugged and powerful set of bulls to the buyers in the seats at the Glasgow Stockyards on Nov. 25, 2019. Everyone in attendance was served an excellent meal with a smile and a friendly hello. Many repeat buyers were in attendance along with some new faces in the crowd. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It’s time for Colorado meat producers to throw down the gauntlet.