Math Farms Annual Production Sale
TFP Rep: Matt Wznick
Date of Sale: Nov. 25, 2019
Location: Glasgow Stockyards, Glasgow, MT
Auctioneer: Colonel Kyle Shobe
• 70 Coming Two Year Old Bulls Average $3,525
• 49 Commercial Bred Heifers Average $1,515
Bull Sale Highlights:
• Lot 18A at $7,500, MATH Country Road 9F; 3/23/18; SAV Country Road 5027 x CM Forever Lady 3601, Sold to Wade Keller, Worden, MT
• Lot 1 at $6,000, MATH Rampage 20F; 3/27/18; Quaker Hill Rampage x CM Forever Lady, Sold to Hellies Inc., Whitewater, MT
• Lot 8 at $5,000, MATH Net Worth 95F; 3/24/18; SAV Pedigree x SAV Polly 9946, Sold to South Fork Cattle LLP, Malta, MT
• Lot 18 at $5,000, MATH Country Road 105F; 3/17/18; SAV Country Road x RMF Blackcap Lady , Sold to BI-LO-JI Farms, Saco, MT
• Lot 50 at $5,000, MATH Upward 41F; 3/26/18; Shipwheel Upward 2517 x CM Forever Lady, sold to NC Cattle Company, Fairview, MT
Top Commercial Bred Heifers:
• $1,525 x 20 Head
• $1,500 x 21 Head
Bob and Rena Math, along with their family, offered a rugged and powerful set of bulls to the buyers in the seats at the Glasgow Stockyards on Nov. 25, 2019. Everyone in attendance was served an excellent meal with a smile and a friendly hello. Many repeat buyers were in attendance along with some new faces in the crowd. Congratulations on a great sale! ❖
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
I have been rather preoccupied lately and haven’t been writing my editor’s note. So, for those who have called and emailed to make sure I’m still on this Earth, I’m still here.