NBHA NE 05 District 5-26-12
NBHA NEO5 Runs – scheduled for this year are as follows: They are all are double runs. Exhibitions will be prior each run.
• May 26th – Sullivan’s Arena in Oshkosh – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth $20, exh – $5
• June 2nd – Buttles Arena in Harrisburg – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Wyo 2 co-sanctioning with us. Open – $30, youth $20, exh – $5
• June 15th-17th – State in Broken Bow. To be eligible for State you must have ran in your district 3 runs between June 19th last year to June 14th this year.
• June 30th – Whitefeather Ranch by Hillsboro Wyo. Host district is Wyo 2. Enter at 10, run at 11 with the second to follow. Exhibitions are limited to 35 – one exhibition per horse unless exhibitions are not filled. Entry fees will be posted later.
• July 14th – Buttles Arena in Harrisburg – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth- $20, exh – $5
• July 28th – Possibly at Lisco – will know more later.
• August 4th – LaGrange Wyo – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth – $20, exh – $5.
Please note as well as the entries – there is a $5 arena fee for the day.
We are still in need of some runs scheduled. Anyone wishing to host one, please let me know.
Neo5 scheduled runs and results will be posted in the Fence Post.
Remember – nomination fee MUST be paid before points will count. Those nominating will receive the fence post at no extra charge. If two members from one family is nominating, one will pay $30 the other will pay $25.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
CASPER, Wyo. — The 72nd annual College National Finals Rodeo crowned 2021 individual, all-around and team champions during the final round of competition Saturday at the Ford Wyoming Center.