NGHA NE 05 District 6-16-12
NBHA NEO5 Runs – scheduled for this year are as follows: They are all are double runs. Exhibitions will be prior each run.
• June 15th-17th – State in Broken Bow. To be eligible for State you must have ran in your district 3 runs between June 19th last year to June 14th this year.
• June 30th – Whitefeather Ranch by Hillsboro Wyo. Host district is Wyo 2. Enter at 10, run at 11 with the second to follow. Exhibitions are limited to 35 – one exhibition per horse unless exhibitions are not filled. Entry fees will be posted later.
• July 8th (please note date change from the 14th) – Buttles Arena in Harrisburg – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth- $20, pee wee – $2, exh – $5.
• July 14th – Sidney Saddle Club – entries open at 9, run at 10 with the second follow shortly afterwards. Open $30, Youth $20, PeeWees $2, exhibitions $5 and a $5 arena fee for the day. Concessions will be on the grounds
• July 21st – Bridgeport Arena – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth – $20, pee wee – $2, exh – $5, arena fee – $5.
• July 28th – Lisco Arena, Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth – $20, pee wee – $2, exh, $5
• August 4th – LaGrange Wyo – Enter at 9, run at 10 with the second to follow. Open – $30, youth – $20, exh – $5.
• August 11th- currently working at having a run at Lewellen.
Please note as well as the entries – there is a $5 arena fee for the day.
We are still in need of some runs scheduled. Anyone wishing to host one, please let me know.
Remember – nomination fee MUST be paid before points will count. Those nominating will receive the fence post at no extra charge. If two members from one family is nominating, one will pay $30 the other will pay $25.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The Agriculture Department’s Risk Management Agency on Tuesday announced that changes to its Livestock Risk Protection insurance plan will take effect on Jan. 20 for crop year 2021 and succeeding crop years.