The Fence Post obituary: Clarence Lee Blair
February 16, 2018
Clarence Lee Blair, 92
March 14, 1925 – Jan. 14, 2018CQ
Clarence Lee Blair, 92, of Casper, passed away Jan. 14, 2018. He was born March 14, 1925, in Buckingham, Colo., to Charles and Anna Blair. Clarence graduated from Buckingham High School and served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1949.
He enjoyed making things out of nothing. He loved to dance and participated in activities at the senior center.
Clarence lived in Steamboat, Colo., for five years and then owned a homestead in Pavillion, Neb., until 1964. He then moved to Larnes Creek, Wyo., and in 1970 settled in Casper.
He is survived by his two children, Cully Blair and Cody Campbell, and five grandchildren all of Casper; two sisters and one brother all of Greeley.
Inurnment will be at Sunset Memorial Gardens at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- The Fence Post obituary: Catherine Maureen Broad
- The Fence Post obituary: Ralph Wayne McElrath
- The Fence Post obituary: Darrell Anderson
- Rocky Mountain Obituaries 9-22: Charles Richard Winter Sr.; Judy Larson; Don E. Miller; Jason Roy Nichols; Neil W. "Tuck" Jackson
- The Fence Post obituary: Gerald Morse
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Burger restaurant study misleads consumers about antibiotic use in beef production
- USDA plans long list of rule changes