The Fence Post obituary: Edna Mae Rady
May 4, 2018
Edna Mae Rady, 89
Jan 28, 1929 – April 28, 2018
Edna Mae Rady, 89 of Greeley, passed away on April 28, 2018, at the Life Care Center in Greeley.
She was born on Jan. 28, 1929, in Windsor, Colo., to Dave and Elizabeth (Hankle) Brunner. She was the oldest of three children and grew up in the Bracewell, Colo., area attending Greeley schools and graduating from Greeley High School in 1946.
Edna married Edward Rady on Sept. 5, 1948, at St. Paul's Congregational Church in Greeley.
Mrs. Rady was a homemaker. She loved playing the accordion, camping and traveling with her husband and friends. She was a member of St. John's United Church of Christ and a longtime member of Weld County Cattlewomen.
Survivors include her sons, Dave (Linda) Rady of Greeley and Doug Rady of Statesville, N.C.; a daughter, Susan (Edward) Pedersen of Sacramento, Calif.; eight grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband; brothers, Fred and Bob Brunner; a grandson, Ned Rady and a daughter-in-law, Zeta Rady.
Graveside services were held May 1, 2018, at Linn Grove Cemetery in Greeley.
Memorial gifts may be made to the American Cancer Society in care of Moser Funeral Service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture
- So far, 24 locations, 57 owners in 16 Colo., counties have been identified with 80 to 100 that have moved off the locations