The Fence Post Obituary: Gale Stevens
August 25, 2017
Gale Stevens, 70
June 20, 1947 – Aug. 5, 2017
Gale "Toad" Stevens was born June 20, 1947 in Erie County to Betty Petroff and Ray Petrie. Toad was adopted by Charles Stephens when he was 14. He was a brick mason by trade and enjoyed car races, yard sales, fishing and spending time at Speedway Auto.
He is preceded in death by both parents and a few aunts. He is survived by his wife, Connie; daughters, Brook and Missy; a son, Patrick Stephens; as well as one grandson, Wyatt Cunningham.
No services or memorial will be held per deceased preference. His ashes will be scattered at a few select places.
Trending In: Obituaries
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- Plainville Livestock Commission in Kansas suspended and assessed civilpenalty