The Fence Post obituary: Jennifer Ann Davis
December 22, 2017
Jennifer Ann Davis, 59
Oct. 14, 1958 – Dec. 13, 2017
Jennifer Ann Davis, 59, of Platteville passed away on Dec. 13, 2017, at her home. She was born on Oct. 14, 1958, in Brighton, Colo., to Vern and Mary Davis.
Jennifer is survived by her daughter, Mariah Vinson of Evans, Colo.; son, Levi Vinson of Platteville; father, Vern Davis of Platteville; sisters, Jolene Davis of Fort Collins, Colo., and Julie Lynn Heil and June (Roger) Olsen both of Platteville; and granddaughter, Cheyenne.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Mary "Margaret" Davis.
A memorial service was held on Dec. 20, 2017, at the First United Methodist Church, 316 Elizabeth Ave., Platteville.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Spoonbill Foundation in care of Stoddard Funeral Home, 3205 West 28th St., Greeley, CO 80634.
Please go to http://www.stoddardsunset.com to sign an online guestbook. ❖
Trending In: Obituaries
- NWSS raises thousands for family of PBR bull rider Lowe, who died after a bull stepped on his chest
- OCM is now circulating a petition calling on USDA and Congress to the halt payments to JBS
- Back in the saddle with Colo., barrel racer Kim Schultze
- New Colorado Stop the Wolf Coalition kicks-off efforts with program screening
- Ranching hits the big screen in Ocean of Grass: Life on a Nebraska Sandhills Ranch