The Fence Post obituary: Linda Marie Carlstrom
January 4, 2019
Linda Marie Carlstrom, 69
April 4, 1949 – Dec. 21, 2018
Linda Marie Carlstrom, 69, of Walden, Colo., died on Dec. 21, 2018, at Ivinson Memorial Hospital. She was born on April 4, 1949, in Sunny Side, Wash., to John and Mossie (Boatright) Ramsey.
She grew up in Walden and married Robert L. Carlstrom in 1981 in a park outside of Reno, Nev.
Linda enjoyed crafts, painting clay horses, cooking and doing needle work. She won five grand champion awards at the Jackson County Fair for her breads, flowers, o'dourves along with the Butch and Betty Award.
She is preceded in death by her parents and her brother, Gary Ramsey.
She is survived by her husband of 37 years, Robert L. Carlstrom of Walden; her children, Kenneth Dean Carlstrom and his wife, Shelly of Bailey, Colo., and Clint S. Carlstrom and his wife, Cassie of Ely, Nev.; her niece whom she raised, Sammie Loos and her husband, Aaron of Estes Park, Colo.; and her siblings, Robert Ramsey of Ely, Nev., and Sue Ramsey of Walden.
A memorial service was held on Dec. 27, 2018, at the Mountain View Baptist Church in Walden.
Memorial contributions may be made in Linda's name to the American Cancer Association.
Go to http://www.montgomerystryker.com to send condolences or to sign the online guestbook.
Trending In: Obituaries
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- Veterinarians say ranchers now need to turn to post-blizzard care for cows and calves
- Plainville Livestock Commission in Kansas suspended and assessed civilpenalty