The Fence Post obituary: Richard Beauprez
September 15, 2017
Richard Beauprez, 69
June 25, 1948 – Aug. 29, 2017
Fort Morgan, Colo.
Richard Beauprez, 69, of Fort Morgan, passed on Aug. 29, 2017, in Fort Morgan.
Richard was born at Boulder Community Hospital to Oscar and Barbara (Joynson) Beauprez on June 25, 1948. Richard loved and cherished all of his friends and family, especially his grandchildren.
He was known as a hard-working family man who enjoyed target shooting, riding his motorcycle and being a "jack of all trades." Richard loved to work, and he especially enjoyed being a farmer and truck driver. During Richard's short time, he proved time and time again to his family that he had the gift for "never knowing a stranger."
Richard is survived by his children, Matthew (Amber) Beauprez of Fort Morgan and Martin (Shannon) Beauprez of Wiggins, Colo.; grandchildren, Kale, Alison and Macie Beauprez; sister, May (Steve) Beauprez-Brown of La Salle, Colo.; and a large loving extended family.
He was preceded in death by his parents; daughter, Brigitte Beauprez; and brother, Roger Beauprez.
Memorial service and interment was held on Sept. 8, 2017, at Riverside Cemetery, 601 W. 8th Ave, Fort Morgan, CO 80701.
To leave condolences with Richard's family visit NCCcremation.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- FFA members teach young students about agriculture so they can grow up to be informed consumers
- Baxter Black: To judge livestock, one must juggle the possibilities