All in One Goulash Bake
January 4, 2018
Sharon Raasch • Imperial, Neb.
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 (32 oz) jar Spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 c. Elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Black pepper
- 1-1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
Crumble beef into a microwave-safe 3-quart casserole dish and cook in microwave at 80 percent power for 3-4 minutes, until no pink remains. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, bell pepper, onion, garlic, uncooked macaroni, salt, pepper and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cook at 80 percent power for 15-16 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over top of goulash and cook at 80 percent power for 1-2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Livestock lost: Colorado woman loses cattle to modern day rustler
- Kangaroos in Wyoming?!
- State veterinarian’s office investigates Colorado Equine Herpesvirus case
- GrazeNebraska: Kalkowski family committed to stewardship in Boyd County, Neb.
- Trump to name undersecretary for natural resources, environment