Apple Snack Squares | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
September 4, 2017
2 c. sugar
3/4 c. canola oil
2 1/2 c. self-rising flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 c. diced tart apples
1 c. chopped walnuts
3/4 c. butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs and oil; mix well.
Stir in flour and cinnamon, batter will be thick.
Stir in apples and nuts.
Spread into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with chips.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool before cutting or eating.
Trending In: Recipes
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Water czar unveils Wyoming plan for a West-wide reckoning
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter