Baked Bananas | Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
September 4, 2017
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. orange juice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. rum
1 tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in baking dish.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, spices and rum.
Heat and pour over bananas.
Dot with butter and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Baste with juice.
Sprinkle a little more rum on top and serve.
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- FFA members teach young students about agriculture so they can grow up to be informed consumers
- Baxter Black: To judge livestock, one must juggle the possibilities