Baked Bananas | Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
September 4, 2017
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. orange juice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. rum
1 tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in baking dish.
Combine brown sugar, orange juice, spices and rum.
Heat and pour over bananas.
Dot with butter and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Baste with juice.
Sprinkle a little more rum on top and serve.
Trending In: Recipes
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Water czar unveils Wyoming plan for a West-wide reckoning
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter