Banana Pie | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
August 20, 2018
1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 3/4 c. Low-fat milk
4 ripe banans, sliced
1 9-inch ready-made graham cracker pie crust
1 firm banana
Frozen Cool Whip
Prepare pudding as directed; stir in four ripe bananas.
Spoon banana mixture into pie crust; place plastic wrap over pie, completely covering filling.
Chill 1 hour or until filling is set; remove plastic wrap.
Cut firm banan into half-inch slices.
Garnish with whipped topping and bananas.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture
- So far, 24 locations, 57 owners in 16 Colo., counties have been identified with 80 to 100 that have moved off the locations