Beef and Ham Meatloaf
July 6, 2017
Ethel Williams Papillion , Neb.
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 lbs. ground ham
- 1 c. cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 1-1/2 c. brown sugar
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients except ground beef.
Add ground beef, mix thoroughly.
Press into 8×4 inch pan.
Recommended Stories For You
Bake one hour.
Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Makes 8 servings.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Recipes
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Water czar unveils Wyoming plan for a West-wide reckoning