June 27, 2017
Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 stewed tomato
- 10.5 oz. beef broth
- 1 jar picante
- 1 whole kernal corn
- 3 carrots cut in 1/2 in. slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. water
Combine beef stew meat and next nine ingredients (through salt) in slow cooker.
Cook, covered, on high for three to four hours or until meat is tender and fully cooked.
In a bowl, combine water and flour.
Stir into meat mixture.
Cover and cook on high for one hour or until thickened
Trending In: Recipes
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Burger restaurant study misleads consumers about antibiotic use in beef production
- USDA plans long list of rule changes