June 27, 2017
Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 stewed tomato
- 10.5 oz. beef broth
- 1 jar picante
- 1 whole kernal corn
- 3 carrots cut in 1/2 in. slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. water
Combine beef stew meat and next nine ingredients (through salt) in slow cooker.
Cook, covered, on high for three to four hours or until meat is tender and fully cooked.
In a bowl, combine water and flour.
Stir into meat mixture.
Cover and cook on high for one hour or until thickened
Trending In: Recipes
- Septicemia can kill calves quickly
- Stabenow releases Forest Service sexual misconduct report
- Residents concerned over American Prairie Reserve’s plan to build a wildlife conservation area in Montana
- Suspected cattle thief arrested after TSCRA special ranger investigation
- Members of the 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee announced