July 6, 2017
Joyce Ramey • Greeley, Colo.
- 2 c. Broccoli, chopped
- 2 c. Cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 c. Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 c. Celery, chopped
- 1 c. Tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 c. Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 8 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
Combine broccoli, cauliflower, pepper, celery, tomatoes, cheese and onions.
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and powdered sugar.
Pour over vegetables and toss until well coated.
Yields: 15 to 20 servings.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
- Horses kickoff the Nebraska Cattlemen’s Classic
- DOT to launch website for agricultural industry transportation regulations
- Students experience farm to plate first-hand at the Cattlemen’s Classic
- USDA creates FPAC Business Center on par with FSA, RMA, NRCS
- North Dakotan Gary Dassinger faces animal abuse charges