July 6, 2017
Joyce Ramey • Greeley, Colo.
- 2 c. Broccoli, chopped
- 2 c. Cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 c. Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 c. Celery, chopped
- 1 c. Tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 c. Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 8 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
Combine broccoli, cauliflower, pepper, celery, tomatoes, cheese and onions.
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and powdered sugar.
Pour over vegetables and toss until well coated.
Yields: 15 to 20 servings.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Recipes
- Septicemia can kill calves quickly
- Stabenow releases Forest Service sexual misconduct report
- Residents concerned over American Prairie Reserve’s plan to build a wildlife conservation area in Montana
- Suspected cattle thief arrested after TSCRA special ranger investigation
- Members of the 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee announced