Joyce Ramey • Greeley, Colo.
- 2 c. Broccoli, chopped
- 2 c. Cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 c. Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 c. Celery, chopped
- 1 c. Tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 c. Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 8 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
Combine broccoli, cauliflower, pepper, celery, tomatoes, cheese and onions.
Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and powdered sugar.
Pour over vegetables and toss until well coated.
Yields: 15 to 20 servings.