June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in margarine over medium heat, stirring until tender.
Add broccoli, milk and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and soup is well heated.