June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in margarine over medium heat, stirring until tender.
Add broccoli, milk and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and soup is well heated.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid