June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in margarine over medium heat, stirring until tender.
Add broccoli, milk and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and soup is well heated.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Trending In: Recipes
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- Official: NAFTA withdrawal would mean 15 cent Mexican sugar tariff
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- USDA creates FPAC Business Center on par with FSA, RMA, NRCS