Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 10 oz. package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in margarine over medium heat, stirring until tender.
Add broccoli, milk and remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until cheese melts and soup is well heated.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User