Buffalo Chicken Nuggets | JK Chappel – Gering, Neb.
August 6, 2018
2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c. plain bread crumbs
½ c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
½ tsp. salt
3 tbsp. Italian seasoning
½ c. buffalo hot sauce
½ c. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Trim chicken breast of any fat.
Cut into 1-inch, nugget-sized pieces.
In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and Italian seasonings.
In another small bowl, pour in the buffalo hot sauce and melted butter; whisk to combine.
Dip the chicken pieces into the hot sauce/butter and then roll them around in the bread crumb mixture.
Place the coated chicken nuggets onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the nuggets are browned and cooked through.
Trending In: Recipes
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- USDA approved additional food options to Florida SNAP participants impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Budd Falen takes position in Interior Department as Deputy Solicitor for Wildlife and Parks
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- Mixed reactions to Budd Falen being named to key fish and wildlife job