Buffalo Chicken Nuggets | JK Chappel – Gering, Neb.
August 6, 2018
2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c. plain bread crumbs
½ c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
½ tsp. salt
3 tbsp. Italian seasoning
½ c. buffalo hot sauce
½ c. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Trim chicken breast of any fat.
Cut into 1-inch, nugget-sized pieces.
In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and Italian seasonings.
In another small bowl, pour in the buffalo hot sauce and melted butter; whisk to combine.
Dip the chicken pieces into the hot sauce/butter and then roll them around in the bread crumb mixture.
Place the coated chicken nuggets onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the nuggets are browned and cooked through.
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Plainville Livestock Commission in Kansas suspended and assessed civilpenalty
- Veterinarians say ranchers now need to turn to post-blizzard care for cows and calves
- Take precautions when warming cold or frozen calves
- Bombogenesis brings snow, wind, sleet and rain