Caramel Apples | Marcey Dyer – Pierce, Colo.
October 22, 2018
14-oz. Package caraml
2 tbsp. milk
Push a craft stick into the top of each apple.
Microwave carmel and milk for two minutes, stirring once.
Roll each apple in caramel until well coated.
Press toppings on while caramel is still warm.
Put apples on buttered baking sheet.
Eat with a fork and knife from the stick.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding