Caramel Apples | Marcey Dyer – Pierce, Colo.
October 22, 2018
14-oz. Package caraml
2 tbsp. milk
Push a craft stick into the top of each apple.
Microwave carmel and milk for two minutes, stirring once.
Roll each apple in caramel until well coated.
Press toppings on while caramel is still warm.
Put apples on buttered baking sheet.
Eat with a fork and knife from the stick.
- NWSS raises thousands for family of PBR bull rider Lowe, who died after a bull stepped on his chest
- OCM is now circulating a petition calling on USDA and Congress to the halt payments to JBS
- Back in the saddle with Colo., barrel racer Kim Schultze
- New bill would require USDA to buy American first; prompted by JBS getting $22M in taxpayer funds
- Ranching hits the big screen in Ocean of Grass: Life on a Nebraska Sandhills Ranch