Caramel Bread Pudding
August 14, 2017
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. seedless raisins
1 c. milk
2/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 c. boiling water
1 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together sugar, flour and baking powder.
Add raisins and milk.
Pour into greased two-quart casserole dish.
Mix brown sugar, boiling water and butter.
Pour over mixture in casserole.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Submitted by: Kay Bedlan – Lewellen, Neb.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- Nebraska man will always be known as a hero in a green tractor, dies helping others
- Paying it Forward: Flames and Flooding
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding