Caramel Bread Pudding
August 14, 2017
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. seedless raisins
1 c. milk
2/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 c. boiling water
1 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together sugar, flour and baking powder.
Add raisins and milk.
Pour into greased two-quart casserole dish.
Mix brown sugar, boiling water and butter.
Pour over mixture in casserole.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Submitted by: Kay Bedlan – Lewellen, Neb.
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- FFA members teach young students about agriculture so they can grow up to be informed consumers
- Baxter Black: To judge livestock, one must juggle the possibilities