Caramel Bread Pudding
August 14, 2017
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. seedless raisins
1 c. milk
2/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1 3/4 c. boiling water
1 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together sugar, flour and baking powder.
Add raisins and milk.
Pour into greased two-quart casserole dish.
Mix brown sugar, boiling water and butter.
Pour over mixture in casserole.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Submitted by: Kay Bedlan – Lewellen, Neb.
Trending In: Recipes
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Water czar unveils Wyoming plan for a West-wide reckoning
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Burger restaurant study misleads consumers about antibiotic use in beef production