January 4, 2018
Ethel Williams • Papillion, Neb.
- 1 (21 oz) can Cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 oz) can Sweet cherries, pitted, drained
- 2/3 c. Rolled oats, quick cooking
- 1/2 c. All-purpose flour
- 3/4 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. Nuts, chopped
- 1/4 c. Margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine pie filling and sweet cherries in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish and mix. In a mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar and nuts. Pour margarine over flour mixture and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over cherries. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream or yogurt.
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- FFA members teach young students about agriculture so they can grow up to be informed consumers
- Baxter Black: To judge livestock, one must juggle the possibilities