Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
August 6, 2018
6 oz. package Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
3 c. small broccoli florets
12 slices smoked ham, chopped
6 Swiss cheese slices
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl until blended; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham.
Spoon into 2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese and stuffing.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Trending In: Recipes
- Budd Falen takes position in Interior Department as Deputy Solicitor for Wildlife and Parks
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Colorado’s Bledsoe Cattle Company earns CAB cattle feeding honors
- USDA approved additional food options to Florida SNAP participants impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Rule Adds Processing Facility to Brush, Colo., to their lamb operation