Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole | Sharon Raasch – Imperial, Neb.
August 6, 2018
6 oz. package Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
3 c. small broccoli florets
12 slices smoked ham, chopped
6 Swiss cheese slices
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl until blended; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham.
Spoon into 2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese and stuffing.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- Nebraska man will always be known as a hero in a green tractor, dies helping others
- Paying it Forward: Flames and Flooding
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Blizzard Ulmer toll still untallied in Wyoming: NWS reports dam break and flooding