Cocktail Beef Meatballs
June 27, 2017
Marcy Dyer • Pierce, Colo.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 c. Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 c. Minced Onion
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. Pepper
- 1/2 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 c. Shortening
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Chili Sauce
- 1 (10 oz) jar Grape Jelly
Mix ground beef, crumbs, onion, milk, egg and the next four ingredients.
Gently shape into 1-inch balls.
Melt shortening in large skillet and brown meatballs.
Remove and pour off fat.
Heat chili sauce and jelly in skillet, stirring until jelly is melted.
Add meatballs and stir until thoroughly coated.
Recommended Stories For You
Simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
Simmer in jelly 20 minutes.
*You can substitute cocktail sausages for meatballs.
Trending In: Recipes
- Assistance sought in identifying novel, abnormal traits in calves
- A local Greeley, Colo., business growing from seed
- Official: NAFTA withdrawal would mean 15 cent Mexican sugar tariff
- Cash Cowboys aim to be true to their core values in their reality TV series
- USDA creates FPAC Business Center on par with FSA, RMA, NRCS