Cocktail Beef Meatballs
June 27, 2017
Marcy Dyer • Pierce, Colo.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 c. Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 c. Minced Onion
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. Pepper
- 1/2 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 c. Shortening
- 1 (12 oz) bottle Chili Sauce
- 1 (10 oz) jar Grape Jelly
Mix ground beef, crumbs, onion, milk, egg and the next four ingredients.
Gently shape into 1-inch balls.
Melt shortening in large skillet and brown meatballs.
Remove and pour off fat.
Heat chili sauce and jelly in skillet, stirring until jelly is melted.
Add meatballs and stir until thoroughly coated.
Recommended Stories For You
Simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
Simmer in jelly 20 minutes.
*You can substitute cocktail sausages for meatballs.
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid