Easy Chocolate Almond Pudding
June 27, 2017
Patty Spellman • Yuma, Colo.
- 2 squares (2 oz) Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 c. Milk
- 1 c. Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. All-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 t. Almond Extract or
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 c. Almonds, sliced
- Sweetened Whipped Cream
In a medium-sized saucepan, melt your chocolate over low heat, stirring until melted.
In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, eggs and almond extract and salt.
Add to the hot milk mixture.
Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the pudding thickens.
Serve warm or cold.
Trending In: Recipes
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid
- Farm bill panel: Senate bill or bust
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Burger restaurant study misleads consumers about antibiotic use in beef production
- USDA plans long list of rule changes