Eggs in Ham Cups | Marlene Maurer – Lakewod, Colo.
September 10, 2018
4 slices ham
4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mist a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Fit ham slices into four cups, pressing ham into bottom of cups (Ham edges will stick out).
Crack one egg into each ham cup.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake until whites are firm and yolks are still a little runny, about 25 minutes.
Top with more Parmesan.
Trending In: Recipes
- A challenging time for aerial applicators as they share the air with other aircraft
- Colorado cowboy’s late invite turns into big day
- Former Colorado Ag Commissioner Don Brown and Crisis Line featured at 3R Symposium
- ‘Prayers and Perseverance’ Nebraska vet says worst of livestock health effects still to come
- James Arness on Anzio Beach in WWII