Eggs in Ham Cups | Marlene Maurer – Lakewod, Colo.
September 10, 2018
4 slices ham
4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mist a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Fit ham slices into four cups, pressing ham into bottom of cups (Ham edges will stick out).
Crack one egg into each ham cup.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Bake until whites are firm and yolks are still a little runny, about 25 minutes.
Top with more Parmesan.
Trending In: Recipes
- New hours of service ELD for agriculture commodity transporters announced
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- Northeastern’s Hoffman strikes again rodeo team dominates at Chadron State
- African Swine Fever shifts global protein picture
- So far, 24 locations, 57 owners in 16 Colo., counties have been identified with 80 to 100 that have moved off the locations