Green Chili Burgers
July 6, 2017
Marcey Dyer • Pierce, Colo.
- 3 Poblano Chilies
- Canola Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Basic Burgers
- 8 slices Provolone, thinly sliced
- 4 Seasame-Seed Buns, split
Heat grill to high.
Brush chilies with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill until charred on all sides and soft, about 12 minutes.
Remove the chilies to a bowl, covered with plastic wrap for 15 minutes.
Peel, stem and seed the chilies and chop into strips.
Prepare basic burgers.
Recommended Stories For You
Top each with 2 slices of provolone.
Close the grill and cook for 30 seconds more.
Put buns on the grill, cut side down and cook until toasted.
Place each burger on a bun, top cheese with chopped chilies and add top bun.
To make your burgers crunchy, top with a thin layer of crispy chips.
Send your recipes, name and address to: The Fence Post, P.O. Box 1690, Greeley, Colo., 80631
or e-mail email@example.com
Trending In: Recipes
- Septicemia can kill calves quickly
- Stabenow releases Forest Service sexual misconduct report
- Residents concerned over American Prairie Reserve’s plan to build a wildlife conservation area in Montana
- Suspected cattle thief arrested after TSCRA special ranger investigation
- Members of the 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee announced