Oyster Stew | Marlene Maurer – Lakewood, Colo.
July 9, 2018
4 c. whole milk
1 pint shucked oysters, reserve liquid
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Pinch sweet paprika
Pinch celery salt
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Put ingredients in one at a time, reserving liquid of oysters until last.
Cook on a slow heat so as not to scorch bottom of pan.
Trending In: Recipes
- A challenging time for aerial applicators as they share the air with other aircraft
- Colorado cowboy’s late invite turns into big day
- Former Colorado Ag Commissioner Don Brown and Crisis Line featured at 3R Symposium
- ‘Prayers and Perseverance’ Nebraska vet says worst of livestock health effects still to come
- James Arness on Anzio Beach in WWII