Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer • Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1 qt. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 c. Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 c. Whipping Cream, divided
Chill pie crust.
Soften ice cream.
Fold in peanut butter and half of whipped cream.
Spoon into pie crust.
Freeze for five hours.
Garnish with remaining whipped cream and chopped peanuts or cookie crumbs before serving.
Recommended Stories For You
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Top with fresh strawberries if desired.
Trending In: Recipes
- FDA warns 2 feed mills in Neb., and Minn., about monensin contamination in horse feed
- A miracle in the works: JR Vezain on the road to recovery after severe back injury
- Most weather signs are pointing to an El Nino weather pattern this fall and winter
- USDA provides Hurricane Michael victims needed relief and recovery aid