Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
June 27, 2017
Marlene Maurer • Lakewood, Colo.
- 1 Chocolate Pie Crust
- 1 qt. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 c. Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 c. Whipping Cream, divided
Chill pie crust.
Soften ice cream.
Fold in peanut butter and half of whipped cream.
Spoon into pie crust.
Freeze for five hours.
Garnish with remaining whipped cream and chopped peanuts or cookie crumbs before serving.
Recommended Stories For You
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Top with fresh strawberries if desired.
Trending In: Recipes
- Nearly 70 percent of Nebraska’s 93 counties are under emergency declarations
- It will be a long process for Nebraska farmers and ranchers to recover from snow and flooding
- Flooding is taking a heavy toll in Nebraska
- ADM, Cargill close facilities amid floods
- Plainville Livestock Commission in Kansas suspended and assessed civilpenalty